• Strong metallurgical bond with minimal dilution.
• Better thickness control, eliminates waste of material
• Higher hardness rate, longer life of the coating
• Localised heat input ensures small heat affected zone(HAZ)
• Cladding internals, various matls. Inconels, tung. carbides...
• Robust and versatile process
Laser Cladding is a process in which a laser beam is used to melt the deposition material on another material which leads to a real metallurgical bonding between the deposit and the base material and improves the wear and corrosion resistance.
Laser cladding provides minimal dilution and a small heat affected zone when compared to conventional process and provides a metallurgical bond between the base material and the substrate unlike a thermal spray process where the bond is mechanical.
Laser Cladding offers many advantages over PTA
• Low material consumption
• Significantly longer life of the coatings
• Possibility of depositing different materials
• Reduction of Post Processing Expenses.
Copyright © Geometrix Laser Solutions pvt ltd. All Rights Reserved :Designed by Nithub